Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Kingston upon hull (Full Time, Permanent) £30,000 - £40,000 / Year (D.O.E + Excellent Benefits)
Accountant - Kingston Upon Hull
This is an excellent opportunity in Hull for a newly qualified/finalist ACCA/ACA accountant who is looking for their next career move and challenge. This well respected and established firm of chartered accountants actively seek an ambitious and experienced candidate from a practice background to join their fast growing division. The role is diverse and offers excellent career progression within a very friendly working environment. This role offers all the benefits of working in a practice environment without working on audits. You will be providing outsourced accounting services for large national and multinational clients.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Strong proven track record from ideally a decent sized practice environment
- Very good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Experience of managing and organising the work of junior staff
- Looking to pursue and grow your career in a practice environment
- Able to work as part of a team with strong communication skills
- Computer literate
IDEALLY YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- You will be either ACA/ACCA qualified or finalist
- Experience from a decent sized practice
- Strong business development skills
- Able to think “out of the box” and have good problem solving skills
- You will work as part of a close knit team and manage a portfolio of large clients (multi-national and UK mid-tier) maintaining and building strong working relationships
- Responsible for financial reporting, statutory accounting and providing accounting services on interim projects.
- Provide monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Able to successfully deal with “clients in a mess”
- Assist with training and developing junior staff
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.
• Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
• Established in 1998
• Employ approx 30 staff
• 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
• Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
• Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc’s, blue chip organisations and SME’s , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
• From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments.